California Association of Japanese Language Schools
- A Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation. Incorporated in December 1964 and Restructured in July 2006.
- CAJLS is organized under the Nonprofit Public benefit corporation law of California.
- CAJLS is allowed to carry out its activities, which are consistent with the stipulations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
CULTURAL FESTIVAL & ONDO
- Southeast Japanese School and Community Center
- 54th Annual Cultural Festival & Ondo
- Saturday July 22, 2017 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday July 23, 2017 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
from member schools
Annual Summer Presentation