California Association of Japanese Language Schools
- A Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation. Incorporated in December 1964 and Restructured in July 2006.
- CAJLS is organized under the Nonprofit Public benefit corporation law of California.
- CAJLS is allowed to carry out its activities, which are consistent with the stipulations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Sat. April 8Oral Examination
- Sat. April 22Credit Test
- Sun. April 23Makeup Examination
- Open House at San Fernando Valley Japanese Language Institute on April 22, 2017
the hanamatsuri bazaar
- Vista Japanese School The Hanamatsuri Bazaar on April 22 & 23, 2017
THE FUJIMATSURI BAZAAR
- Gardena Buddhist Church The Fujimatsuri Bazaar on May 6th, 2017
from member schools
Cherry Blossom Festival